ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject ClientConnectionConfiguration
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:50:23 GMT
I want to start discussion about client configuration settings in Ignite.
>From what I have seen, it looks like we already have client-based discovery
and CLIENT_ONLY cache mode for thick clients.

In my view, we should not need the old thin-client configuration at all, as
it supports only a limited subset of the API. If all agree, then
ClientConnectionConfiguration class  should be removed. However, I am
seeing Jetty configuration properties there which we may still need to
support HTTP REST requests:

getRestJettyPath()
getRestSecretKey()

Can someone who developed this piece provide some guidance on how to
property configure HTTP REST without keeping the whole
ClientConnectionConfiguration behemoth class?