ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClientConnectionConfiguration
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 06:04:17 GMT
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Valentin Kulichenko <
valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> From my point of view, what mostly confuses here is the name of the class.
> I think it should be RestServerConfiguration, for example. Right now it's
> not obvious what this class actually configures.
>
> Also I just realized that if we remove TCP-based REST server, we will
> remove Memcached support. Are we OK with that?

I certainly do not want to remove memcached support, but we should call it
MemcachedConfiguration then and isolate Memcached properties there.

> If yes, we will need only
> these properties (they are used by HTTP REST):
>
>    - jettyPath
>    - restSecretKey
>    - restPortRange
>    - restAccessibleFolders
>    - restExecSvc
>    - restSvcShutdown
>    - clientMsgInterceptor

Isn't REST HTTP support handled via Jetty? In that case, are these Jetty
configuration properties? Maybe we should call it JettyConfiguration?