ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NOTICE file
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 16:35:11 GMT
I have updated the LICENSE and NOTICE files based on the latest comments
from Brane. Please take a look and let me know if additional changes are
required.

LICENSE (added the MIT clause at the end)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ignite.git;a=blob;f=LICENSE.txt;h=90666d8b2f1b347e2b4942f0709dbaae6f050c01;hb=refs/heads/sprint-1

NOTICE (removed runtime dependencies)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ignite.git;a=blob;f=NOTICE.txt;h=a3c19952c116184651e2bd9ec626b7d0af463f1d;hb=refs/heads/sprint-1

D.