ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: January report is ready
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 00:34:41 GMT
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan
> <dsetrakyan@gridgain.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > January report is ready for review:
> > https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2015
>
> A few comments:
>    1. please mention recent SGA submission

Done.

>    2. "Will start accepting contributions once the APIs stabilize." is
> not worded
>    right. You can't refuse ALL external contributions simply on the
> grounds of APIs being unstable. Please clarify.

I guess I didn't word it correctly. What I meant is that we are planning to
start actively soliciting contributions once we have stabilized the APIs.
However, I already have a couple of developers interested and have
encouraged them to sign up to the dev list. I am hoping to get them to
start contributing before the next report. For now, I simply removed this
language.