ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI at builds.apache.org
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:04:14 GMT
On 30.01.2015 19:59, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> Guys
>
> I've put together a simple job to regularly build and deploy Ignite artifacts
> is available at https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/
>
> right now it builds from sprint-1 branch, but the build is parametrised. Also,
> for now it skips tests.
>
> Publishing goes to
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/ignite/

On that topic, I think we should have a daily RAT report build there,
too. I though to start working on that today, but it turns out I don't
have Jenkins admin karma yet; if anyone wants to pick that up instead,
fine; otherwise I'll probably get the RAT report building sometime next
week or so.

-- Brane