ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ignite Streaming Redesign
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 02:46:08 GMT
On 12.01.2015 21:16, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:

>> be the
>>> Apparently there are two wikis then ... the one Incubator and a bunch of
>>> other projects uses is moinmoin, not Confluence.
>> Argh... you're right!
>>
> Can we continue hosting it on GridGain then? Something like "
> ignite.gridbgain.org"? We really cannot afford moving our documentation to
> any other tool right now.

Eventually, it would be really nice to have docs on ASF infrastructure.
There's no rush; any time before graduation is fine. :) In the meantime,
clearly noting on the site that the doc links are external is good enough.

Once you're ready to start migrating, I suggest you take a look at

    http://moinmo.in/ConfluenceConverter

(which points to http://hgweb.boddie.org.uk/ConfluenceConverter). Looks
like it's fairly well maintained, so definitely worth a try.

-- Brane