ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial confluence export/import
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 23:09:52 GMT
What other guys said: if you need a version docs - you keep them as a part of
the release and link to the it via the website.

E.g. you always can have the 'latest' link pointing to the last released bits
with the greatest docs in it.  The website can point to the latest location as
the current docs and have a collection of links to the previous releases. The
process can easily be automated with the website build.

Cos