ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jira status for reviews
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:14:19 GMT
In Bigtop, we are using "Patch Available" state for that and it works pretty
well, as far as I can tell. Here's the flow diagram for your attention:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/BIGTOP/workflows

The case you propose below would be addressed by moving between "In Progress"
and "Patch Available" until the fix is ready to be merged/committed to the
mainline.

If this is something that might work - and this is pretty standard
flow, so no one will need to learn the ropes - you can ask INFRA to assign
this flow to IGNITE project.

Cos