ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Signing Ignite artifacts
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:53:18 GMT
What Brane said. Also, you can just use your own GPG key, but it'd be good to
have signed by others with trusted keys.

Perhaps some of the mentors key sign your published keys. Considering how
spread the community is we can perhaps do a key-signing over the video call.

But using the ASF service would be most straight forward way, I think

  Cos