ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject New Web-based interactive data-analytics system
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 06:45:25 GMT
Guys,

I am helping to mentor this new Incubator project
    https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/

which seems to be a nice way of working with different sources of the data for
their interactive analysis. I guess one way to think about it is like an OSS
alternative to Tableu (or whatever the spelling is).

Zeppelin works with Spark. Which lead to me think if having a coupling with
Ignite (incubating) will be the right thing to do. Given than Ignite provides
for a way more interactivity than Spark it still might be an interesting venue
to explore. Thoughts?

  Cos