ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: website is ready
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 06:46:45 GMT
Now that I actually had time to review the content,
here's what needs to be fixed:
   * community link needs to get rid of vectoring people
     to the GG email address and to a particular person.
     That's a big no-no
   * I haven't seen anybody adverstise private mailing lists,
     but then again its not that big of a deal
   * it would be nice if MLs had links to archives
   * JavaDOC/ScalaDOC and wiki needs to be migrated to
     ASF infra ASAP

Finally I'm not sure that the downdload link pointing to
the GG binaries is appropriate. Perhaps the blurb you
have next to it makes it obvious that its not ASF binary,
but it would be best to have your first ASF release
ASAP.

Thanks,
Roman.