ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Patch review process: is there any?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 18:55:41 GMT
I have never had to attach patches to Jira tickets, but I do not mind
trying it out. I think the advantage here is easy access to the changes,
rather than going through deleted branches.

Is there a good place to document the initial process? Then we can have the
community comment on it and tune it as we move forward.

D.