ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Uploads to Maven
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 22:52:39 GMT
I see. The problem is that the stats are available only to the account
owner, not to public. For example, GridGain can see stats for GridGain Open
Source from maven central because they are published under GridGain
account.

Cos, I think a good way to check is for you to try looking up BigTop stats
from maven central. Are you able to see them?

D.