ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial code import & web-site questions
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 06:09:03 GMT
I was trying to add a simple landing page (attached), but SVN rejects me for
the ignite site at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ignite

    svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: E175013: Access to '/repos/asf/!svn/me' forbidden

Can any of the mentors/members try to do it so we have a page in place?

Thanks,
  cos