ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial code import & web-site questions
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:50:14 GMT
Thanks for the explanation Dmitriy.

Brane, Roman: it seems that because of the migration Ignite report will be a
bit delayed - instead of last night it should be submitted today. 

Cos

On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 10:27AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> The main issue is splitting up our repository in two, enterprise and
> apache. For this to go smoothly we need to make sure that:
> 
>    1. All outstanding branches are closed, because they won't be merge-able
>    after the split. This is the biggest cause for the delay, as we have a
>    couple of outstanding branches with code changes across the whole project.
>    2. All CI tests for both, enterprise and apache, must continue to pass.
>    3. Both, enterprise and apache projects are buildable and testable on
>    day 1.
> 
> Having said that, we are planing to do the migration today.
> 
> D.
> 
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:55 AM, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:
> 
> > On 02.12.2014 01:24, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> > > We are working very hard to do both, code and website, by this Friday.
> > > Unless something drastic happens, we should be able to hit the deadline.
> >
> > Just a question: what's stopping you from just importing the code as-is
> > and making any necessary modifications (e.g., license headers and so on)
> > in the ASF repository?
> >
> > Sorry if this was already discussed, but I couldn't find a concrete
> > answer in the list archives.
> >
> > -- Brane
> >
> >

Mime
View raw message