ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: November Incubator report
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:28:15 GMT
Dimitry:

I suggest you recast your report in the form of other podling reports as
seen up here https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2014

"is Java-based" --> "is a Java-based"

Suggest you keep the description of what ignite is as one sentence.

Otherwise, looks like loads has been done already.

Good stuff,
St.Ack