ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Jira accounts
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:34:00 GMT
Understood.

To be honest, I want people to have Jira accounts to make it possible to
assign a task to someone other than me.

Now that we are on the subject, the process I had in mind is to create Jira
tickets, discuss them with folks beforehand, and assign them to interested
parties. Are there any suggestions to how this should be handled
differently within Apache?

D.