ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE CLOSED] for a Apache Ignite Logo
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:21:42 GMT
And the following is not a technicality: Votes must happen on the
mailing list. Anyone must be able, at any time, to look at the mailing
list archives and confirm the vote tally.

This vote was not exactly valid, if we want to be pedantic about it; but
we can mark that down to learning experience.

-- Brane