ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject November Incubator report
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 19:27:33 GMT
Dear Ignite'rs

As has been discussed earlier, we have to submit the first report to the
Incubator PMC. This is done through this Wiki page [1]
Ignite report is expected to be submitted by the end of Nov, 5th, 2014
First report is unlikely to be overly lengthy nor complex as most of the time
has been spend on preparing for the code import.

For more information on how to the IPMC report, please consult with the
following page [2] under section "Podling Status Reports"

I suggest to run it here first before publishing. Commiters, do you want to
take a first stab at it and send the draft around by the end of tomorrow, so
we have a bit of time to make any corrections if needed? Dmitriy, as you are
in the constant touch with the commiters in other timezones, could you please
make sure that we get it on time?

Please let mentors know if any help is needed!
  Cos

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2014
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html