ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Preparing the code for initial import
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:48:17 GMT
One of the biggest challenges on GridGain side is to separate the open
source project which is being submitted to ASF from the enterprise project
(right now it is all kept under one root and is separated at build time).

I believe GridGain team will be able to start working on it next week and
will need about ~2 or 3 weeks to complete.

In the mean time, has the Apache Ignite GIT repository been setup? I am
sorry if I missed an email about it.

D.