ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <ashish.kulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject ibatis 3 and calling stored procedure
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:03:21 GMT
Hi
Is there any place where it has updated information about calling stored
procedure from ibatis 3.0, i checked google and could not find any,
I was reading user guide and it says parameterMap is not used,

I tried the code below and seems it is working, but i would like to do this
using some methods from ibatis 3.0

<parameterMap id="swapParameters" type="java.util.HashMap" >
    <parameter property="id" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String"
mode="INOUT"/>
    <parameter property="message" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="INOUT"/>
 </parameterMap>

<select id="getValidPayment" statementType="CALLABLE"
resultType="java.lang.String" parameterMap="swapParameters">
call SCHEMA.PROCEDURE (?,?)
</select>

--
Ashish