ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From omnipresent <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Closed Connection
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 22:21:04 GMT

I am getting java.sql.SQLException error and don't know where to turn.

Below is the stacktrace:-
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Closed Connection
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:185)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForList(GeneralStatement.java:123)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:614)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:588)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:118)
	at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate$3.doInSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:268)
	at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:193)
	at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.executeWithListResult(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:219)
	at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:266)

After researching and asking around a lot...I got feedback that I am getting
the error because even after the connection has been closed i am calling the
resultset.  However, I am using iBatis + Spring across whole application and
dont deal with ResultSet.

My Sample code is below:

this.setSqlMapClientTemplate(getSqlTempl());
getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList("authentication.isUserDAO", parmMap);
this.setSqlMapClientTemplate(getSqlTemplDW());
List results = (List) parmMap.get("Result0");

I simply call the SP with parameters and get a resultSet back.  I saw a
ticket opened in JIRA for iBatis that had similar error, however, I am not
using proxyConnection.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-539

Has anyone seen this type of message before ? any ideas/pointers?