ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Marco Speranza <marco.speranz...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven migration schema plugin
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 20:16:58 GMT
Hi all guys, I and a friend of mine are developing a maven plugin that
integrates the iBATIS migration schema capabilities with maven. It is still
a snapshot release and you can find it on google-code
http://code.google.com/p/maven-migrate-plugin/, we would be happy if some
iBATIS Migration user that uses also maven could provide us either positive
and negative feedback to improve our plugin. best regards

P.S.
If you want to use maven-migration-plugin, note that depends by developer
version of ibatis 3.1-SNAPSHOT, so you should install into your local
repository the ibatis-core 3.1-SNAPSHOT artifact.

--
Marco Speranza <marco.speranza79@gmail.com>