ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Roy Bailey <t...@roybailey.info>
Subject Re: ibator download
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 22:03:44 GMT
Thanks Jeff,

I like the fact that Ibator will give me compile time errors for
data-model changes, especially as Ibatis is great for legacy databases
and I use it to help any re-design evolutions.  I actually have my build
process include full Ibator regeneration and search/replace
automatically.  Crude, but FFP.

I expect the Interface rabbit hole would include the mix of nested
concrete Classes returning Interfaces.  Yeah, nice in theory.

Appreciate the response...Roy