ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bekkum Odd-Rune <Odd-Rune.Bek...@imr.no>
Subject RE: Question about 'jdbcType='
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 05:47:06 GMT
Could it be this?

orb

Hi.

To get it to work I've added :OTHER on all INSERT and UPDATE statements.
I can do check out and build and test it tomorrow.
I've created Jira ticket IBATIS-762.

Thanks,
Odd-Rune.

Thanks.  A few others have reported this, but until now I didn't understand what was happening.
 It's unusual for Postgres to allow Types.OTHER for setNull.  Indeed I did remove that code.
 I don't think it should be a problem to put it back.  I'll try to commit something tonight,
and if you're willing to check out from SVN and do a build to test it out, that would be great.

If you get a chance, could you file a Jira ticket for this?

Thanks much,
Clinton

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:34 AM, Bekkum Odd-Rune <Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no<mailto:Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no>>