ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: return simple String[] or List<String>
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:29:02 GMT
Tomas,

I am assuming that you have not read the developers guide and I just
giving things a go.  You need to read the guide completely.

In this case Guy was saying that if your query only returns a string
then set the resultType to String.  Then use the ibatis queryForList()
to compile your results into a List<String>.

Nathan

2010/4/11 Tomáš Procházka <t.prochazka@centrum.cz>:
> Hi.
>
> But  what I must specify to resulType if I want return List<String> as
> return value from query?

should be the type that the collection contains, not the type of the collection itself."  The
type that the collection contains is string.