ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "JDBC requires that the JdbcType must be specified for all nullable parameters"
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:54:54 GMT
Null parameters are allowed, so we can't fail upon them.  To maintain
compatibility with string based calls against map parameters, we don't
distinguish between a null keyed entry in the map and no keyed entry at all.

I'd be willing to consider this change, but it's one of those things that
has always been true, and so some people might depend on this behavior,
especially those that don't use mapper interfaces.

If you like, file a feature request in Jira.

Clinton