ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Martin Ellis <ellis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Enabling iBatis 3 logging
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:41:05 GMT
On 14 April 2010 16:22, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> wrote:
>    How come I can't get this working with slf4j? Meaning, when I enable
> "java.sql" I don't see any SQL statements getting logged. I've never used
> log4j with iBatis before so something else must have broken the logging...

No idea.  Works for me with slf4j-api and slf4j-log4j12.
Could start by checking that your appender is outputting at DEBUG level...

>    Can you please point me to the file and line number doing the logging?
> I'll add a breakpoint and debug it from there.

src/main/java/org/apache/ibatis/logging/jdbc/PreparedStatementLogger.java
33:          log.debug("==>  Executing: " + removeBreakingWhitespace(sql));

src/main/java/org/apache/ibatis/logging/jdbc/StatementLogger.java
31:          log.debug("==>  Executing: " +
removeBreakingWhitespace((String) params[0]));

Martin