ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator with rootclass overrides getters and setters
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:23:57 GMT
OK.  Then I need to see some detail. What are the methods in the base
class, and what is Ibator generating?

Jeff Butler


On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, I had that message the first time I ran the ant script.
>
> Then, I tried something with the classPathEntry tag, but it seems
> to be working with Abator, and not with Ibator ?
>
> So, I had the jar containing the DecObject.class file in the
> classpath of my ant script..  and no more warnings !
> But, Ibator still overrides attributs and methods..
>
>
>
> Jeff Butler-2 wrote:
>>
>> Did you see a warning like this during your Ibator run:
>>
>> "Root class com.DecObject cannot be loaded, checking for member
>> overrides is disabled for this class"
>>
>> If so, it means that DecObject is not in the class path and Ibator
>> cannot check for overridden  methods.  Make sure that the compiled
>> DecObject class is in Ibator's classpath, or add a <classPathEntry>
>> configuration element specifying where the compiled class is.
>>
>> Jeff Butler
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like Ibator to generate ibatis bean extending a specific rootClass.
>>> 3 of my tables are nearly the same.
>>> So I did something like that in the ibator-conf.xml file :
>>>
>>> <ibatorContext>
>>>        <table tableName="HISTORY_DEC" domainObjectName="HistoryDec">
>>>           <property name="rootClass" value="com.DecObject" />
>>>        </table>
>>> </ibatorContext>
>>>
>>> The class DecObject is correctly found, and contains attributs which are
>>> the
>>> same
>>> that in the generated HistoryDec class.
>>> I checked that types and getter/setter were right, and it is.
>>>
>>> so, why ibator overrides attributs ?
>>>
>>> Thx,
>>>
>>> Jeremy
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/ibator-with-rootclass-overrides-getters-and-setters-tp28177744p28177744.html
>>> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/ibator-with-rootclass-overrides-getters-and-setters-tp28177744p28179286.html
> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message