ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to pass two different types of values to query in IBATIS
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:41:36 GMT
I am not sure you are grasping the concept here.

Both IB2 and IB3 can take any type of java.util.Map implementation as
a parameter.

Map<String, Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>();
parameters.put("someNumber", Integer.valueOf(123));
parameters.put("someString", "hello");

Now use that parameter as the single parameter to any ibatis sqlmap client.

In IB3 you can use multiple named parameters but the above will still work.

I would really suggest reading the developers guide.  This is all
covered in a very short pdf.

Nathan