ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SqlSession.close() without committing
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:20:01 GMT
There never has and most likely never will be an ibatis "specification".

Larry

On Tuesday, April 6, 2010, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> wrote:

> Yes, iBATIS will rollback the connection if it deems it necessary.  The only
> time you might need to call rollback explicitly is if you have a "select"
> that actually updates data in the database.  Such is sometimes the case with
> stored procedures.
>

> Clinton,
>
> Coming back to our earlier discussion of Javadoc... where do you document the iBatis
specification? I hope you understand my reluctance of depending on behavior outside of an
explicit specification. Today one person will tell me the method works one way, tomorrow another
person will tell me a different story. I'd love to have an official document to refer back
to.