ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Schiettecatte <fschietteca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preferred tool for database modeling and generating SQL / DDL
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 19:07:04 GMT
Josh

On the Mac I used an application called SQLEditor which I have found to be pretty good:

	http://www.malcolmhardie.com/sqleditor/

Cheers

Fran├žois

On Apr 1, 2010, at 2:50 PM, Josh Stone wrote:

> This question isn't directly related to iBATIS, but is relevant for iBATIS and iBATOR
users. Are there any recommended or preferred tools (eclipse plugins?) for database modeling
and generating SQL or DDL? I ask since iBATOR relies on a database structure already existing
and all of the modeling and generation tools I can find are JPA related (such as Dali), which
doesn't help me with iBATIS.