ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hurley, Brian" <hur...@ti.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:13:15 GMT
Should be a non-event for you.  We went from Oracle 8 to 10 and had to check all of our tree
queries that use connect by and we had to change many of our hints.  Mostly removing the hints
work but in a couple of cases we had to add some.

From 9 to 10 should be no or very minimal change.  I have not upgraded to 11 yet myself.

Regards,
Brian Hurley

From: Chris O'Connell [mailto:oconnell@gorillachicago.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 14:18
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Upgrading

I am currently using 2.3.4 of iBatis and my client is going to upgrade their version of Oracle
from 9 to 10 or 11 (they aren't sure which, yet).  Does anyone have any thoughts/gotchas/experience
that you would be willing to share.  I'm expecting that there are no issues between iBatis
and either of those versions of Oracle (or the driver that comes with it), but I thought the
first, best place to check would be this group.

Thanks,
Chris