ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Schiettecatte <fschietteca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Data Type - Date in Sql Server 2008
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:19:50 GMT
It has always been here I think:

http://ibatis.apache.org/java.cgi

On Apr 5, 2010, at 9:18 AM, kiran vuppla wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. Actually I do have dynamic columns (it varies for each request)
${columns} in the select statement and so there is no result map attached to it. The return
type is HashMap with the data stored in it. So I am not sure how to provide the type info.
And if iBatis is not doing any conversions I am wondering why it is converting Date Type (Sql
Server) to String in the resultSet I receive.

> And BTW can you please provide me the link/site where I can get the latest version of
iBatis jar?

> Thanks,
> Kiran

property type.  Based on this it calls rs.getXxxx() where Xxxxx() is the type.   iBATIS performs
no conversions.   So in a sense, as long as the new SQL Server driver is JDBC compliant, it
should work fine.

> Clinton
>
> On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 7:11 AM, kiran vuppla <kirankumar_vuppla@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am getting issues with iBatis when using with Sql-Server 2008. A new data type (DATE)
has been introduced in this version and when I try to run the query using iBatis to get the
data in my application it is returning in the form of STRING instead DATE. I want iBatis to
return the Date type columns data in Date not String. I am using iBatis-2.3.2.715 version
currently. Is there any new version of iBatis supports that?