ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Elmer Smith <esm...@venterraliving.com>
Subject iBator HierarchicalJava5Test fails on test testPKFieldsBlobsUpdateByPrimaryKeyWithBLOBs
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:26:01 GMT
I am trying to build the latest version of iBator.  I re-sync with SVN and run "mvn clean install"
but I get 1 failing test in  HierarchicalJava5Test fails on test testPKFieldsBlobsUpdateByPrimaryKeyWithBLOBs.

The test looks Kosher so I don't know why it would fail.  Anyone else have this problem or
can help with it?

Thanks,
Elmer Smith

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute
attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if an
electronic communication.