ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: Domain modeling
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:19:14 GMT
We addressed this issue by creating enums for the type columns, then
creating a type handler to map from the column value to the enum and
vice versa.  In addition to the programming benefits of working with
enums, you also let iBATIS handle the translations for both select and
insert.

--
Guy Rouillier