ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get a result from output parameter(SYS_REFCURSOR) in iBATIS 3(by using annotation)
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 03:46:38 GMT
Alex, my workplace is an Oracle shop, and I'm using iBATIS in a major
in-house app.  So I may be able to help.  Why are you trying to use a
ref cursor?  That complicates your SQL, and if you are just using result
sets, that's a level of complexity you don't need.  Unless you
specifically require some functionality provided by ref cursors, you'd
be better off using the simpler iBATIS functionality.

On 4/23/2010 12:43 PM, Alex Park wrote:
> Thank you Clinton, your answer was very helpful.
> I tried to fix my code but I couldn't make it work.
>
> I did something to this code that I thought right.
> But it was not good. :(
>
> Can you give me some example codes or additional information?
> I'm very newbie in iBATIS and even English :(
>
> I would appreciate if you can let me know the solution, Thanks!
>
> Alex

Guy Rouillier