ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cowwoc <cow...@bbs.darktech.org>
Subject Re: AW: Enabling iBatis 3 logging
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:22:58 GMT

     How come I can't get this working with slf4j? Meaning, when I
enable "java.sql" I don't see any SQL statements getting logged. I've
never used log4j with iBatis before so something else must have broken
the logging...

     Can you please point me to the file and line number doing the
logging? I'll add a breakpoint and debug it from there.

Thanks,
Gili