ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cowwoc <cow...@bbs.darktech.org>
Subject Enabling iBatis 3 logging
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 23:17:19 GMT
Hi,

     I'm getting this exception:

[snip]
    operation: setValue
    org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.IbatisException:
    ### Error updating database.  Cause:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at or near "WHERE"
      Position: 68
[snip]

     The annoying thing is I can't find an easy way to find out what
postiion 68 refers to. I wish that iBatis would include the SQL
statement in the exception message.

     I remember seeing iBatis log SQL statements when I first started
playing with it last week. I suppressed them somehow and I forget how.
Could someone please help me figure out how to re-enable them?

PS: I am using "ibaguice", Guice 2.0, and iBatis 3 annotations (no xml
files at all).

Thanks,
Gili