ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nate Weiss <n...@twintechs.com>
Subject Re: how to pass two different types of values to query in IBATIS
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:01:56 GMT
Hi mukhi--

I'm pretty new to this list, but I believe the general solution is to
make a HashMap and pass that in:

Map params = new HashMap();
params.entryRefno= myEntryRefno;
params.someList = someList;
getSqlMapClientTemplate().insert("insertChoice", params);

In iBatis 3 you also have the option of creating a mapper interface
class which allows you to pass in multiple params without a map.