ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cowwoc <cow...@bbs.darktech.org>
Subject Re: SqlSession.close() without committing
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 04:37:07 GMT

> Yes, iBATIS will rollback the connection if it deems it necessary.  The only
> time you might need to call rollback explicitly is if you have a "select"
> that actually updates data in the database.  Such is sometimes the case with
> stored procedures.

Clinton,

Coming back to our earlier discussion of Javadoc... where do you
document the iBatis specification? I hope you understand my reluctance
of depending on behavior outside of an explicit specification. Today one
person will tell me the method works one way, tomorrow another person
will tell me a different story. I'd love to have an official document to
refer back to.

Thanks,
Gili