ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mukhi <vkstudymater...@gmail.com>
Subject how to pass two different types of values to query in IBATIS
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:41:53 GMT

I am using Spring with Ibatis. I want to pass a sting value and list to a
query. How I can do that.

My query is as follows
INSERT INTO
                T_ENTRY_ANSWER_ASSOC( ENTRY_REFNO,   CHOICE_REFNO  )

                    SELECT  #entryRefno#,CHOICE_REFNO,
                     FROM T_CHOICE
                     WHERE CHOICE_REFNO IN ( 90,89,93,45,67)

in the above query i need to pass two types of parameters.
1. Sting
2.list of values in where clause.

How can i do it?

What kind of parameter I can pass to call the query. while making call

getSqlMapClientTemplate().insert("insertChoice",  What parameter goes
here?);