ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator with rootclass overrides getters and setters
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:09:45 GMT

Ok, it works now.

When I run the ant script (task ibator.generate) I've got no warnings, but
attributs and methods are overidden.
So, i tried to use the eclipse plugin and started the 'Generate ibatis
artifacts', and I had a popup
explaining that the rootclass could not be found.
So, I had the classpathentry tag... and .. magic, it works !

I think there's a confusion with the ant script classpath, and the classpath
used by ibator...

Thx very much for helping me.

Jeremy

Jeremy Jardin wrote:

> Well... I noticed something.
> If I restart Eclipse and run the script, I've got the warning about the
> rootClass not found.
> But, when I run it again, it seems to work.
> (it seem, because no warnings, but unfortunately, it doesn't work ;)
>
> So, I wonder if ibator really find the rootClass. I tried to add the
> classpathEntry, but
> where in the xml fie should I set it ? I saw that tag existed in abator,
> but not in ibator ? am I wrong ?
>

> Jeff Butler-2 wrote:
>>
>> It shouldn't make any difference - just using Java introspection to
>> look for getter/setter methods.
>>
>> Jeff Butler
>>

>> On 4/8/10, Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ho, I thought about something.. is the order of the attributs in the
>>> rootClass important ?
>>> And what about comments ?

Ibator