ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator with rootclass overrides getters and setters
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:45:50 GMT

So, I'll try to be more explicit :)

The DecObject class is just a bean, with a lot of attributs. (more than
30..)
For instance, 3 of its :
private BigDecimal refCorinthe;
private String siren;
private String ndec

public BigDecimal getRefCorinthe() {
		return refCorinthe;
	}
public void setRefCorinthe(BigDecimal refCorinthe) {
		this.refCorinthe = refCorinthe;
	}
public String getSiren() {
		return siren;
	}
public void setSiren(String siren) {
	this.siren = siren == null ? null : siren.trim();
        }
public String getNdec() {
		return ndec;
	}
public void setNdec(String ndec) {
		this.ndec = ndec == null ? null : ndec.trim();
	}

And, in the bean generated, I found that : (copy paste it, and removed
javadoc comments)

    /**
     * This field was generated by Apache iBATIS ibator. This field
corresponds to the database column  HISTORY_DEC.REF_CORINTHE
     * @ibatorgenerated  Thu Apr 08 14:29:48 CEST 2010
     */
    private BigDecimal refCorinthe;
    /**
     * This field was generated by Apache iBATIS ibator. This field
corresponds to the database column HISTORY_DEC.SIREN
     * @ibatorgenerated  Thu Apr 08 14:29:48 CEST 2010
     */
    private String siren;

    /**
     * This field was generated by Apache iBATIS ibator. This field
corresponds to the database column HISTORY_DEC.NDEC
     * @ibatorgenerated  Thu Apr 08 14:29:48 CEST 2010
     */
private String ndec;

public String getNdec() {
	return ndec;
    }
    public void setNdec(String ndec) {
	this.ndec = ndec == null ? null : ndec.trim();
    }
 public String getSiren() {
	return siren;
    }
    public void setSiren(String siren) {
	this.siren = siren == null ? null : siren.trim();
    }
 public BigDecimal getRefCorinthe() {
	return refCorinthe;
    }
    public void setRefCorinthe(BigDecimal refCorinthe) {
	this.refCorinthe = refCorinthe;
    }

So, we can see that the attributs are matching..