ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From François Schiettecatte <fschietteca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to pass two different types of values to query in IBATIS
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:05:21 GMT
There you go, much cleaner, thanks for correcting me, I had not used that particular functionality
before.

François

On Apr 12, 2010, at 11:00 AM, Martin Ellis wrote:

> 2010/4/12 François Schiettecatte <fschiettecatte@gmail.com>:
>> I think Mukhi is trying to pass a string and an array of numbers, the string being
the entryRefno and the list of nunbers to be added to the IN() clause of the SELECT statement
in the example given.

>> The Map is the way to go, you just need to add the string as shows in the code sample
below. The array of numbers is more complicated because I dont think there is way to iterate
over an array in the map xml (correct me if I am wrong here). The way I would handle this
is to turn the array into a comma separated string of numbers and pass that, so in the example
below I would turn the array (90,89,93,45,67) into a string "90,89,93,45,67" and pass that.
Ugly but workable.