ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ejaz X Mohammed <ejaz.moham...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Locks
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:51:14 GMT
These are my settings ...

    <!--
    These settings control SqlMap configuration details, primarily to do with transaction
    management. They are all optional (see the Developer Guide for more).
    -->
    <settings
            cacheModelsEnabled="true"
            enhancementEnabled="true"
            lazyLoadingEnabled="true"
            maxRequests="32"
            maxSessions="10"
            maxTransactions="5"
            useStatementNamespaces="true"
        />

    <!--
    Configure a datasource to use with this SQL Map using SimpleDataSource.
    Notice the use of the properties from the above resource
    -->
    <transactionManager type="JDBC" >
        <dataSource type="....">
            <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${jdbc.driver}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${jdbc.url}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${jdbc.user}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${jdbc.password}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true"/>
        </dataSource>
    </transactionManager>