ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Martin Ellis <ellis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test iBATIS 3.0 trunk ...before GA!
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:20:37 GMT
On 23 March 2010 03:05, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:
> I plan on cutting a release this week for iBATIS 3.0.  Officially it will be
> Beta 11, but I will cast the vote for it to become the GA release.
>
> If you can, please check out from the trunk and build it from source to try
> it out.  Let us know if there are any last minute challenges.  This is
> especially true for anyone who's filed a bug... I've cleared the bug list,
> so if yours was fixed recently, please try it out to see if it is truly
> corrected.

I didn't have any outstanding bugs to test, but have run our
integration tests against trunk without any regressions showing up.
This is using ibatis-3-core only, XML/Java config but no annotations.

I'm afraid I don't have any performance/load tests to verify with at this stage.

Short version: good enough for me, for now. :o)

Martin