ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Morearty, Brian" <Brian_Morea...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: Ibator 1.2.2 Eclipse jars not published
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 03:11:08 GMT
Thanks, Jeff.  The existing doc is pretty good, just needs a few extra things.

Also since I'm not doing anything special with the source code, all I really needed was to
install it.  So even better than updating the documentation would be an updated install site
at
	http://ibatis.apache.org/tools/ibator
that has the 1.2.2 version, for people who are using iBATIS 3.

One thing that's not quite clear to me: it generates some Mapper interfaces but no implementations.
 Is that a bug or by design or am I doing something wrong?

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 7:04 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ibator 1.2.2 Eclipse jars not published

I'm glad you got it working.  I'm working on making the documentation
for this better!

Jeff Butler

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Morearty, Brian
<Brian_Morearty@intuit.com> wrote:
> I got it working.
>
> In case anyone else has this problem: I didn't know I had to update the build.properties
file to set some variables in there to match my local machine configuration.

> I also had to update site.xml.  This is what I ended up with:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <site>
>   <feature url="features/org.apache.ibatis.ibator_1.2.0.jar" id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator"
version="1.2.0">
>      <category name="Ibator Version 1.2"/>
>   </feature>
>   <feature url="features/org.apache.ibatis.ibator_1.2.1.jar" id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator"
version="1.2.1">
>      <category name="Ibator Version 1.2"/>
>   </feature>
>   <feature url="features/org.apache.ibatis.ibator_1.2.2.jar" id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator"
version="1.2.2">
>      <category name="Ibator Version 1.2"/>
>   </feature>
>   <feature url="features/org.apache.ibatis.ibator.source_1.2.2.jar" id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator.source"
version="1.2.2">
>      <category name="Ibator Source Version 1.2"/>
>   </feature>
>   <category-def name="Ibator Version 1.2" label="Ibator Version 1.2">
>      <description>
>         Versions of the Ibator featured based on Ibator version 1.2 and Eclipse version
3.4.1
>      </description>
>   </category-def>
>   <category-def name="Ibator Source Version 1.2" label="Ibator Version 1.2">
>      <description>
>         Versions of the Ibator Source featured based on Ibator version 1.2 and Eclipse
version 3.4.1
>      </description>
>   </category-def>
> </site>

show errors.  The errors indicate that the compiler can't find Ant.  Things like:

> [javadoc] C:\Code\ibator\core\ibator-core\src\main\java\org\apache\ibatis\ibator\ant\AntProgressCallback.java:20:
package org.apache.tools.ant does not exist
>  [javadoc] import org.apache.tools.ant.Project;
>  [javadoc]                             ^
>  [javadoc] C:\Code\ibator\core\ibator-core\src\main\java\org\apache\ibatis\ibator\ant\AntProgressCallback.java:21:
package org.apache.tools.ant does not exist
>  [javadoc] import org.apache.tools.ant.Task;
>  [javadoc]                             ^
>  [javadoc] C:\Code\ibator\core\ibator-core\src\main\java\org\apache\ibatis\ibator\ant\AntProgressCallback.java:31:
cannot find symbol
>  [javadoc] symbol  : class Task
>  [javadoc] location: class org.apache.ibatis.ibator.ant.AntProgressCallback
>  [javadoc]     private Task task;
>  [javadoc]             ^
>
> And so forth.
>
> Brian

 Location
>> Type
>> Feature reference 'org.apache.ibatis.ibator.source' cannot be resolved
>>  feature.xml       /org.apache.ibatis.ibator                 line 25
>> Plug-in Problem
>> The folder "html/" does not exist in the workspace
>>  build.properties  /org.apache.ibatis.ibator.eclipse.doc     line 2
>> Plug-in Problem
>>
>> I last updated the local svn repo on March 4th.
>>
>> Brian

>>> IbatorUpdateSite\plugins. But I could not find a way to export the