ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Martin Tupper <tupper_mar...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Mapping associations for resultsets obtained from cursors (iBatis 3beta10)
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:08:44 GMT
I have a resultMap which maps an association between eg. Parent and
Child objects.

When I use the resultMap with association for a select which joins parent and child
tables everything works fine.
When I use the same select in an Oracle stored procedure returning
refCursor and I use the same resultMap only Parent objects are
instantiated with null Child references.

Does anyone have a working example of such scenario (associations for
resultsets obtained from cursors/Oracle refCursors)?

Best Regards
Martin Tupper