ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: return simple String[] or List<String>
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:09:49 GMT
On 3/24/2010 10:30 AM, Tomáš Procházka wrote:

> It's possible return simple String[] or List<String>  with ibatis maping?

You don't mention which version of iBATIS you are using, so I'm assuming
version 3.  This works:

	<select id="selectBundleId" resultType="string" parameterType="string" >

> In documentation is only 'int' 'hashmap' and collection of own class.
> Itried resultType="java.util.String[]" or resultMap="java.util.String" and it doesn't
work

The documentation says this: "Note that in the case of collections, this
should be the type that the collection contains, not the type of the
collection itself."  The type that the collection contains is string.

--
Guy Rouillier